Popular Posts

Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Post

Hi Everyone. This is my first post in this blog. Photography is my hobby and passion. My main objective of starting this blog is to create a site, which will be compile available resource/news of photography. Basically we will gather photographic resources (Books, Tips, Tricks, News, etc.) from various sources and post them in this blog.

Please note that we do not host or upload the free files, we will just search & collect digital photography related resources (specifically books and software) from the internet. For this reason, some files might have a very short lifetime (from hour to day) before they will be deleted. Therefore please inform me about any broken link and be patient, I will try to find another copy elsewhere as fast as i can. Sorry for any inconveniences!

I have also created a request/suggestion link. You can find it at the top of the page. We will highly appreciate your comments/suggestion. Subscribe to the RSS feed and the email update and stay connected.

No comments: